Run an system update from the automagically administrative interface and then do the following steps:
- * Go to System settings and find the tellduslive Enabled setting and set it to True, save
- * Wait a couple of seconds and refresh the System settings page, it will (hopefully) now be set to Enabled = False again. But with Activation URL filled in.
- * Copy the Activation URL and paste it into a new browser window.
- * Follow the activation procedure at TelldusLive
- * Set the tellduslive Enabled setting to True and save.
There is currently one problem and that is reporting device state back up to TelldusLive, it will happens once but never more before a restart. I hope to find a solution to this soon.
If you dont enable the plugin no commuication with TelldusLive will happen at all.