But tomorrow I will start to clean up my filesystem and after I figured out how to publish some 500 mb image file I will post a complete filesystem image for a Raspberry Pi here. (made for 4 GB SD cards).
Features of this release that is still a very early in respect to functionality and quality are:
- Django based webserver with iphone optimized html + standard html (automaticly detected)
- Uses a tellstick by calling the tdtool commandline program
- Possibility to create group devices, timer devices (do something in x minutes)
- Possibility to schedule events on one or many weekdays and a time.
- Administration done by standard Django interface
- Uses standard /etc/tellstick.conf and modifies that from the web interface.